Tuesday, September 14, 2010
In Class; Logos
The artifact I brought to represent logos is a scientific calculator. This calculator appeals to logos because it represents fact, observation and logic. Math is very straightforward, and a calculator is hardly ever wrong. For example, if I were in class and the professor asks the class a math problem and two people raise their hands, it is logical that the class would trust the answer coming from the student with a calculator. In order to make a logical argument that I am good at math and am often correct, I brought my calculator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is pure genius; calculators always show the correct answer and are very logical. The fact that you thought to bring a calculator makes you seem very credible and intelligent Remley. Your argument appeals to logos and just makes sense.
ReplyDeleteApart from this artifact appealling to logos it also appeals to ehtos as well. Just the pure fact that you brought in a calc for your artifact proves to me that you must have some kind of attachment to math and must be good at it. Great artifact Remley!
ReplyDelete