Tuesday, November 30, 2010

In Class; Free Write

Over this past week I was able to relax and recouperate and get ready for the last three weeks of the semester. I ate lots of delicious food and played in the New Hampshire snow. Thanksgiving is always a fun holiday because everyone in the family reunites and we are finally able to spend time all together. Especially now that I am away at college, it is important to spend time with the ones you love.
Having a break was much needed, but it also gave me time to think about all of the craziness ahead of me for the next three weeks. I have papers and projects, essays and tests all due at the same time. And then to top it all off...finals week- the most stressful time of the year. Thankfully, Christmas is right around the corner and I will be back at home relaxing. December 17th can't come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment